Saturday, January 5, 2013

Grow up


GROW UP 


Now when I talk about myself, I will generally be harsh and add a few heavy embellishing traits that make me look even worse. I tend to be the hardest critic in my life and find that to be perfectly fine. I have done my fair share of crap and I am certain I have done my share of dirt to other people. I do know however that over the last fifteen years I have strenuously worked at rectifying those wrongs.



I think my biggest frustration is that people only see the crap that is done to them while never paying attention to how they treat other people. I am approached and told something by someone who feels I owe them an apology meanwhile never remembering the bold faced lie they told to me and on me. It is like it never existed. Just because something is not brought up does not make it ok. Did the societal segregation of blacks make it ok to be racist? No! So do not assume,  just because something is not expounded upon does not make it ok. Check yourself first.



That said, Grow up, and clean up your own back yard. And Front for that matter. Stop looking everywhere else and start looking at your self. I know I do and like I said, I am my worst critic. If you feel you are being disrespected and hurt. It is your job to confront the person and explain in a personal one on one manner. If you are not going to do that than shut up sit down and chill the F*&k out. Most of all Keep it to yourself. The rest of us have grown up crap to take care of.


No comments:

Post a Comment