Thursday, March 29, 2012

Countdown 365 Begins


COUNTDOWN 365

NARROWING THE FOCUS


A little over a year ago I embarked on a journey of change and went back to school at the ripe young age of 35. My choice of degree programs has made me keenly aware that in order to become successful, and continue my learning from industry professionals I must alter my base location. I have been in contact with numerous individuals who are currently immersed in the film industry and all of them have been unanimous in helping me understand that a move is inevitable.  

In thinking about the inevitability of moving my Family of six I begin to get dizzy. A year ago when we had begun this journey my wife and I moved closer to Full Sail in order to aid the task of taking care of young children. That was a feat with a pregnant wife and two kids. Now we have added a child and are embarking on a move across the continent: literally a move from coast to coast. Years ago I might have tried this by myself and possibly succeeded. Today I am wiser and more aware that this could just kill me.  So, I am doing my research and making some plans and most of all asking for help.

Did he just say help? Yes, yes I did! Go figure! Hell, it only took the boy 36 years to finally admit he needs help. I get it! I get it! I am asking now.
The wise words are sinking in and here I am a humbled man asking nay, begging for help.

So lets cut the crap and get to the point. Starting March 29th I will be inviting everyone to My Foundation Group. I recognize and understand that you are the foundation and strength behind me. The only reason I have made it this far is because of you, and those like you, who found it necessary to invest in me. During this time I will be asking you for all sorts of help like West Coast contacts and housing information. 


My list of needs to follow in the coming post. For now, pass it along and get your friends involved.

Thanks guys. Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment