Thursday, March 22, 2012

In The Beginning

It is interesting the way our lives play out! One min we are doing the hum drum while the next min our whole world can change. Many people live a whole life in a box and never venture beyond their fears while others just accept the world for what it will throw at them and spit it back asking for more.

I am the latter. Never one to sit and settle into a routine I find my world to be too full of opportunity. So much opportunity that I in fact often get distracted and lost in my own world. Projects go unfinished and people often neglected due to my own world of opportunity.

Today my world changes. Today like most of the past year and past decade I am instituting a new personal rule.

What is it? You ask.

I'll tell you.

One year.

One year to get my world narrowed down and focused on the career I plan to pursue. One year to find as many people to support me and my work. One year to build a fan base and support structure that will facilitate my entrance into the gates of the LA Film World.

There you have it folks. My one year plan not so mapped out by the day.

Now I am giving you the keys to my plan and asking you to hold me accountable to it. If you want me to write about something, hear about something or just plain want me to post something let me know. If I am not responding enough or giving enough info, LET ME KNOW!

This is the beginning of the end. When I graduate on March 29, 2013 I will be walking forth into a new world. The old me will shed its skin and step forth renewed and inspired.

This may sound odd and a few of you may notice that this particular date is of interest. March 29, 2001 was the day I embarked on a similar journey. It was my first day back to work in a job I was not familiar and a world that had suddenly changed.

Many of you helped me then and I am asking that you help me now. Look to the future and follow my blogs, comment and create a thread we can converse on. I am here because of you! It is you that inspire me! It is you that fuels my creativity and allows me to flourish in my new world.

My whole goal is to create a fan base that will follow me and my work!

Lets do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment